Saturday, November 7, 2009

The "Viking Knit Bracelets"

So check this out........ I worked all day on these bracelets and I love them!!! There are sterling silver viking knit bracelets. The first one has a blue bead on it and the other is just silver. I will be working on making more of these tomorrow.
These bracelets below are ones that I had for a while and just dresses them up with gluing beads to the tops. This first one I glued grey buttons to the top and it looks absolutely beautiful.

These bracelets below, I am debating on adding wire beads off the sides of the jumprings. I am not sure what I am going to do with them.. They look gorgeous just as they are.

Ok so for now I am off to watch some TV and relax for the evening. Tomorrow I will be back at it.

So for now... Happy Beading!!!!

Suzdezigns

No comments:

Post a Comment