Thursday, November 19, 2009

Very Busy!!!!!

Hi Everybody, I have been sooooo busy making jewelry and trying to setup my jewelry show that will be hosted in my home on Decl 12. I have been busy with new ideas and WOW.... I cant believe it is almost Thanksgiving... and then Xmas.... Good LORD!!!!! So anyway, I will try to post some of my pics tonight. Just recd two new jewelry wire magazines and they have great ideas in them... they are awesome. So anyway... check out my blog tomorrow and you will see some more great ideas.

Remember if you want to purchase any of these items just email me. Remember I am also Paypal approved. Again remember to review my "Tool Trinkets". The customized "tool trinkets" are flying off the shelves...so hurry up and purchase your 3 and get 1 FREE.

Thanks and as always....

Happy Beading!!!!
Suzdezigns

No comments:

Post a Comment