Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Day!!!!

Hello fellow beaders......I am so happy today, my girlfriend CarolAnn is having a stampin up class at her house today in PA and I have made several "tool trinkets" and sent them to her. CarolAnn will be sporting my "tool trinkets" today as she is teaching her class. I love these little gadgets. They are great for protecting your tools and making sure that your investments stay within your collection. You need to go and check out her blog at: http://kooglenotes.blogspot.com/. She has so many great ideas and even has videos on how to make certain items. I wish her well in her class today. Love ya CarolAnn.

Today I will be working on making a few "viking knit bracelets". At the end of the day I will post pictures of my creations. I know you will love them. I may even place a few online to sell.....Yippieeeee.... So I am off to bead and make some wire creations. See ya later....

Happy Beading!

Suzdezigns

No comments:

Post a Comment