Sunday, October 11, 2009

NEW Byzantine Chain Bracelet

Hey Everybody, today is an awesome day.... I just finished making a new bracelet. Byzantine Chain Bracelet. It is a very easy, awesome bracelet to make. Went online this morning looking for some jumprings and found this tutorial to make this bracelet. http://www.thebeadman.com/byzantine.html

You can use any size and color of jumprings.

Items need are:

jewelry pliers
5mm gunmetal jumprings
6mm gunmetal jumprings
jewelry awl

Ok so what I did was take the first two jumprings 5mm and placed them on a piece of wire and then attached it to the vise to hold it while I made this bracelet.



Used the 6mm jumpring for finishing of this bracelet and a large gunmetal clasp.
Used another 6mm gunmetal jumpring for the other end.
Going to start to make a matching necklace and earrings. This bracelet took me about 4 hours to make. Isn't it great... this is a piece of jewelry that you will need to add to your personal collection of jewelry. I love it!!!! These would make excellent Xmas presents. Make sure you check out the tutorial at the website above.
Ok so I will be back later today posting more new jewelry.... it is a gorgeous day here in GA and I plan on working on jewelry projects all day long.
Happy Beading!!
Suzdezigns






No comments:

Post a Comment